Monday, July 14, 2008

Jimmy Rollins Charity Event

A couple weeks ago I had the opportunity to shoot a Phillies charity event. It was a Jimmy Rollins sponsored event for a camp that helps children with Arthritis. It was at one of the local bowling alleys in the city. For those of you that know me, I found this to be a pretty cool way to work and spend an afternoon. Since working in Hollywood, I'm not exactly star-struck so I didn't end up with any autographed baseballs, but I could have. The entire team was there. My liaison for the event did send me a Jimmy Rollins autographed Sporting News....so that's cool.






Here are more shots from the event.

1 comment:

AstonJay32 said...

Very cool shots, Jim, I bet that was a blast. It's nice to know that at least some Philadelphians aren't total assholes! :)