Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Penn State/Iowa...and Beer Pong


Not in my wildest imagination did I anticipate a weekend so dominated by my new favorite sport... Beer Pong. We never did get tickets for the rain drenched Penn State/Iowa game and I think we ended up being the lucky ones in the end. It was a messy weekend, but still great to spend some time with family. My cousin not only introduced me to some great people, but they in turn introduced us to Beer Pong. I was surly aware of it's existence, but it wasn't in full rage during my college years and I had never played. I am now considering going back to school just to play more pong.

I only took about 40 pictures all weekend which is unusual for me. Every single one of them was taken around the Beer Pong table. Thanks to Jeff and Lisa for hosting us and Mugger's friends Freddy and Amy and their folks (Bill and Barbara) for sharing their hospitality and their new RV.

Here is a link to the pictures.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

No need to go back to school to play more pong! You are always welcome to the Wade tailgates! Great meeting you guys! Thanks for sharing the picts, they look great!

Unknown said...

Hi Jim,
Amy again... I am doing a picture collage (with assistance from the girls and their paintings) of my parents RV. I am trying to collect as many pictures as I can from the PSU weekends. Is it possible to download any of the picts from that weekend. If possible could you email them to me if I cant download myself. Hope all is well. Love your site, it is beautiful!
Amy