Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Bacon Brothers and the Mummers


Just a quick follow up to the post earlier this summer. The Bacon Brothers released their song New Years Day to benefit the Mummers and the New Years Day Parade. I think there is a DVD coming out as well with a documentary of the day. I've added my slide show of the recording session. I haven't added the Bacon Brothers song, but if you want to hear it or buy it it's here.

The picture above on the cover art is one that I took that afternoon. They had a CD release at our little record store on Main Street in Manayunk this past weekend. I was supposed to shoot it, but had a wedding. Strangely they didn't reschedule the event around my photography schedule.

Bacon Brothers and Mummers Record New Years Day from Jim Harris Images on Vimeo.

No comments: